…At first I thought she wanted to say fuck.
jontron is that character who you didn’t really expect to be the villain at first but when it’s revealed he’s the villain it makes sense
i want to adopt him
Just let me laugh
1. You are a bad person who deserves bad things.
2. You are unhappy because you are lazy or lacking in willpower. Happiness is a choice, a choice that you have failed to make. Somehow, somewhere over the course of your lifetime, when faced with some metaphysical fork in the road, you chose the wrong path. You brought this curse down on yourself.
3. Your sadness is the baseline by which the rest of your life should be measured. This sadness is your norm, and any other emotions, especially positive ones, are exceptions to the rule. Yes of course there will be good times, of course there will be flashes of joy; you will certainly, on occasion, experience the pleasure of a good book or a ripe juicy peach, However, those experiences will be few and far between. Your bad days will always outnumber the good.
4. Your family and friends do not love you. Your family are people who feel obligated to spend time with you because as luck would have it you share a similar genetic makeup. Your friends are people that you somehow tricked into thinking that you, as a person, have some kind of value, and now they don’t know how to extricate themselves from your pathetic, needy grasp. No one spends time with you because they enjoy it; they do it out of a sense of duty, a feeling of pity. Whenever you leave a room everyone breathes a sigh of relief.
5. Your family and friends do not want to hear about how sad you are. No matter how sympathetic they may seem, no matter how sincerely they might ask how you are feeling, remember that it’s all an act. The more that you open yourself up to them, the more you pour your heart out, the more resentful of you they become. Do not fall into the trap of sharing your feelings; do not give into the temptation to draw back the curtain and, like a tawdry magician, reveal your grotesque sadness. Your sadness is a choice, remember? This burden is yours to bear alone.
6. Your friends and family deserve better than you. Everyone deserves better than you.
7. In order to make up for your unhappiness, it is your responsibility to make sure that everyone around you is happy. If you can manage to maintain a near-constant veneer of kindness, helpfulness and sincere interest in others, then that will make your presence more tolerable. Your amiability, though entirely inadequate, is the best apology that you can make for your existence.
8. Everything is your fault.
If you plan a picnic and it rains, it’s your fault. You should have been more thorough when you checked the weather. You should have learned to be an amateur meteorologist so that you could better read the clouds. You should have packed a canopy. If you go out for dinner, for your once-in-a-blue-moon, hire-a-babysitter-and-wear-a-nice-dress date and the food or service or conversation is anything less than exceptional, it’s your fault. You should have read more restaurant reviews, should have asked friends for more recommendations, should have prepared cue cards with talking points. If someone is unkind to you, it’s your fault. You should have smiled more, been more gracious, tried harder to be whatever it was that they needed in that moment.
Everything is your fault.
9. There is no cure for your sadness, no effective treatment, no way of managing your symptoms. There are, of course, doctors and pills and various therapies that help other people, but you’ve tried all these things and they don’t work for you. Nothing will ever work for you.
10. You will feel this way forever.
If you are depressed, experiencing suicidal thoughts or otherwise need someone to talk to, please call 1-800-273-8255.
This article hits so close to home with me, right now.
friggin hell kyubey
WILL THE MANLIEST OF ALL MEN COME ON DOWN!?
Persona 4 Ultimax is only 10 days away! From September 21st to the 30th will be the Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Fanwork Countdown! Bring your fanart, bring your cosplays! Your fan fics, your combo videos, your character analysis, your meta, your interpretive dance YOUR BOUNDLESS FIGHTING SPIRIT-!! WE WANT TO SEE IT ALL!
This is an event for all skill levels so it doesn’t matter if you’ve been around the world training for it or are just a casual enthusiast, don’t be shy and show us what you’ve got!
No sign-ups required, and you can do as many or as little as you’d like Just tag all entries as #UltimaxCountdown. Feel free to do the prompts even after the game is released! As long as your spirit is willing, this battle never needs to end!
C’mon Let’s get hype!
This is an accessory store where everything is $1.
They even have cosmetics! brushes, lipstick, and lashes as well as cute socks and panties!!
Because I know some of you lovelies are glam but poor. It’s good for your mental health to do something nice, even if it’s cheap as dirt.